1. Library supports your instruction and your students. Let us engage your classes in information literacy instruction by providing customizable, active, single or multi-session learning experiences for your students.
2. A librarian is assigned to your subject area. We’d love to work with you. Please contact Heather Rodriguez-James, 256-726-7250.
3. Use online academic resources from home, office, and classroom. Remote access to library resources is available 24/7.
4. What you see is the tip of the iceberg. The library’s online resources outnumber print books, journals, DVDs, CDs, and other materials. Search the scores of multi-disciplinary and subject-specific databases for a variety of resources.
5. Interlibrary Loan Service is available. If we don’t have it, we can usually borrow it for you. Call ext. 7248 or complete this online form.
7. Recommend books, media, databases, journals, and other items for purchase that support your teaching and research interests.
8. Connect with us via:
9. Your Oakwood University issued ID card, e-mail address, and password are used to access the library’s resources and services.
10. Connect, collaborate, and create @ your library! www.oakwood.edu/library