Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
SOME HOT TOPICS
- Adult ADHD
- Aggression in the workplace
- Aggression control
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Body image and teenagers
- Celebrity -- fame
- Child Abuse
- Child development
- Eating disorders, bulimia, anorexia, orthorexia (fixation with healthy eating)
- Emotions and anti-depressants
- Gender and achievement; gender differences; gender roles/attitudes
- Human behavior
- Job Stress
- Juvenile crime behavior
- Self-esteem in adolescence, children, young adults
Directory Of Open Access Journals
The aim of the Directory of Open Access Journals is to increase the visibility and ease of use of open access scientific and scholarly journals thereby promoting their increased usage and impact.
The Directory aims to be comprehensive and cover all open access scientific and scholarly journals that use a quality control system to guarantee the content.
Eva B. Dykes Library Libguides by Oakwood University is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.