Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
SOME HOT TOPICS
- Writing and social networks
- Writing assessment
- Integrating faith and learning in language programs
- Creating a writing lab that focuses on advanced writing skills
- Twenty-first Century English programs
- English Law degrees
- How do you motivate the departmental club to attract majors that stay with the club through graduation?
- The effects of language on the brain and cognitive function
LIBRARY OF CONGRESS CLASSIFICATION
This guide includes print and online research tools related to the study of English/Professional Writing. It is a selected list of resource materials and is not meant to be exhaustive. Please see a reference librarian for additional research assistance.
The call numbers for all areas of English are in Class P. However, many interdisciplinary sources in other areas may be relevant.
Eva B. Dykes Library Libguides by Oakwood University is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.